Designed, tested and approved by the team at Isofishinglifestyle, the IFL Tidehunter has filled in the missing gap for the perfect mid/mid-high end ISO fishing rod. Easily comparable to a $600~$700 Japanese ISO fishing rod and an affordable price point and superior quality.
Thoroughly tested under conditions to suit the Australian market with the main species being the black drummer. Built with the mindset of an ISO fishing angler who wants to be able to fish both free and fixed float, light and heavier rigs and the ability to feel the slightest of bites whilst having the backbone to control and stop larger fish.
The powergrip was incorporated in this model for comfort of the angler and an easier shape to control the rod in one hand with a better grip. Upgraded to a HD screw type reel seat for increased rigidity and minimise movement when fighting fish in both the Type I and Type II.
Featuring a high carbon blank for a smooth curve and gradual locking points to further enhance the fighting stance and control over larger fish, the Tidehunter is the ultimate ISO fishing rod in Australia.
TYPE I - The lighter spec, ideal for Bream, Trevally, Blackfish with the Drummer in mind too. Recommended leader range is from #1.5 (6lb) ~ #3.5 (14lb).
TYPE II - Unleash the beast to stop and land the 60cm+ Drummer. Recommended leader range is from #3 (12lb) ~ #6 (25lb).
Titanium IM Guides
- Titanium frame guides with SIC inserts for lightness and durability. The IM series guides also provide a tangle free feature due to the shape of the guide.
WRB – Water resistant binds
- Water resistant binds to prevent lines sticking to the rod when fishing.
- A rubber power grip to assist in maneuvering larger fish whilst also preventing slipping when fighting fish. Also comfortable for the angler to hold
HD Screw reel seat
- Designed to restrict movement in the reel when fighting fish for a more rigid and secure hold.
- Assists in lining up guides straight when extending the ISO rod.
Cross "X" Joints
- Specially designed section to interlock and create a smooth curve with even power distribution between joints